Biogas and Biosolid Testing
ERIC not only provides standardized testing service on a variety of materials, but also provides customized, customer-driven research and consulting. Advanced technologies can be applied on-site in the field and in the laboratory. Testing and analysis is available at bench, pilot and commercial scale.
The ERIC lab is proud to be the first and only laboratory to be certified by the American Biogas Council’s Digestate Standard Testing and Certification Program to test for digestate quality.
Clients’ individual needs and long-term goals can be incorporated into laboratory, bench-scale and pilot-scale demonstrations using their unique feedstock. These customized research applications can be carried out at the ERIC, or directly on the client’s site.
Whatever the research needs, ERIC’s field and laboratory testing capabilities compliment staff experience to create limitless opportunities.
Consultation with our experienced scientists and analysts can be exceptionally beneficial to any organization looking to optimize their biogas production. Every step of the biodigestion process, from the acquisition of feedstocks to the analysis of digestate, can be examined in detail to find the most efficient method of biogas production.
A consultation results in:
- the identification of possible contaminants or inhibitors to your process
- the optimization of your lab’s processes and cost-effective efficiency
- an accurate analysis of important chemical and biological parameters of digestates and feedstocks
- the determination of the efficiency of production for different types of feedstock/substrate
- in addition to traditional laboratory testing, we also have the capability to conduct pilot-scale testing and on-site monitoring